Saturday, April 2, 2011

busy busy

Amazingly, fantastically busy cupcake weekend!
This was one cupcake order I had. These are Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup with a Whipped Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Frosting.

This was a thank you, to my Aunt Laurie for making me a beautiful apron in time for my 'big event.'
I was asked to make 300 cupcake's for an Advocare event this weekend. I used Advocare products to create these delicious cupcakes. SPARK Cherry-Chip with Butter Cream, SPARK Mandarin Orange Cream Sickle Cupcake with Mandarin Orange SPARK Cream Cheese Frosting, and lastly a MUSCLE GAIN Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Not only was this a fantastic opportunity for me, but it was inspirational as well. Thank you Shawna for allowing me to be apart of your amazing journey.
I was also able to set up, decorate, provide lunch at an after-party of the fore mentioned event. They ended their meal with these Advocare Muscle Gain Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache and Butter Cream Frosting.

In making over 500 cupcakes in the last couple days, I realized something...I love making cupcakes. I receive so much joy from being creative in the kitchen and then seeing the faces of people when they eat a bella berkeley cupcake.
I am happy, I am exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment